Palm Sunday, April 17:
The Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ, according to the Gospel of Matthew.
- Holy Eucharist, Rite I: 8 a.m.
- Holy Eucharist, Rite II, 10 a.m.
Maundy Thursday, April 21
- Agape Meal, followed by the Stripping of the Altar: 6:30 p.m.
Note: Please let us know that you will be attending. There is a sign-up sheet in the undercroft. Also, we will need help with set-up, clean-up and making dinner; there are sign-up sheets for these tasks in the undercroft.
Good Friday, April 22
- Traditional service and Stations of the Cross, 12 noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Silent prayer and meditation, 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Easter Sunday, April 24
- Holy Eucharist, Rite I with Choir: 8 a.m.
- Holy Eucharist, Rite II with Choir: 10 a.m.
- Easter Tea: 11:30 a.m.